Our number one priority is the health and safety of our members and guests. SBSC is working hard to follow the guidelines set out by Public Health Ontario, and the provincial government. As part of our effort to keep everyone safe, SBSC has set out the following guidelines for our club:
- Only members and guests from their household may visit the club grounds
- Physical distancing of 2m between members not of the same household should be maintained whenever possible
- Masks should be worn if physical distancing is not possible
- All members and guests must sign the log book, located on the South side of the club, on arrival and departure from the club
- Sanitizing wipes and alcohol disinfectant are available and should be used on faucets, door knobs, light switches etc. after use
- Clubhouse access is limited to the handicapped washroom stall. The lounge and classroom are not open at this time.
If you are interested in becoming a member and would like to see the club grounds first, please contact membership at email@example.com